This event has passed. Join us in London for our November 2013 event.
Where Social Gambling and Mobile Gaming Converge
The third annual Berlin Social Gambling & Gaming Summit is a two-day conference focused on the intersection of casino-style social games, mobile gaming, virtual goods, and the bridge between mainstream social gambling and gaming. This event unites established industry leaders and indie developers in free-to-play mobile games and social casino games for two full days of inspiring keynotes, lively panels, and in-depth discussion on the future of gaming and gambling.
Given that the social gambling market is predicted to grow from $1.7 billion today to $2.5 billion by 2015, it is no surprise that a flood of new startups have been funded and more major acquisitions are on the way. Likewise, with the mobile app market predicted to top $38 billion by 2015 and the global total spend on virtual goods expected to reach $4.1 billion by 2016, the stakes for mastering the business and technology of successful mobile social gambling has never been higher.
Connect with Industry Leaders
With the latest announcements concerning the legalization of online gambling, a perfect mixture of social game mechanics and traditional casino games is rapidly emerging. The new breed of casual and social gamer represents a massive audience that cuts across all age, gender, and demographic boundaries. At our event, you’ll bolster your skillset and expertise by gaining access to the latest market intelligence while rubbing shoulders with the innovators and pioneers who are driving the industry forward.
Social Gambling & Gaming Summit Key Trends
By bringing the social games space and the online gambling sphere together, Social Gambling & Gaming Summit will cover a wide range of timely topics and trends including:
- HTML5 Reality Check: Will 2013 Bring The Big Breakthrough?
- The Future of iGaming: Creating Synchronous, Immersive Gaming Experiences
- The Power of Cross-Promotion: How Leading Mobile Game Developers Are Leveraging Their Own User Base
- Multiplatform Soft Gambling Trends
- Latin America: The Next Mobile Frontier
- Social-Focused Betting: The Rise of Social Casino Games and Online Gambling
- Monetizing the Multi-Platform Landscape on iOS, Android, and Windows 8
- Smartphone & Tablet Apps: By the Numbers